- Floor 1, Building No.13, Jiaxing Intelligence & Innovation Park, No.36, Changsheng S Rd, Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China.
Work relative pressure
Maximum input pressure
Safety valve calibration pressure
EV electric coil features
Gas inlet connector
Gas outlet connector
Heating liquid Fittings
Connectors vacuum / pressure
The reducer is designed for sequential injection systems. The reducer vaporizes the liquid petroleum gas supplied to the cylinders. The PRG11 reducer ensures continuous stable pressure while supplying the precise fuel dosage to the gas injectors.The PRG11 regulator is compact and can be installed on all vehicles. The high efficiency and thermal stability of the PRG11 reducer ensure：stable pressure and precise fuel dosage under sudden acceleration and engine load increase, correct gas temperature regardless of driving conditions,correct vaporization of gas, even in uncommonly low ambient temperatures. The PRG11 reducer have a overpressure fitting for safe to use.
1. Large evaporator chamber, stable pressure.
2. Large water channel, high effect thermal cycle.
3. Solenoid valve intergration design, more safe.
4. Compact structure and water connector's position can be adjusted, installation more convenient.
1. The pressure reducer should be installed on a location in the engine compartment with small vibration and where it is easy to fix. It should not be installed directly on the engine. The membrane is installed parallel to the ground.
2. After the reducer is installed, connect the circulating water pipe of the engine to the heating water passage of the reducer. Ensure that the heated water can be fully circulated. Usually, the heated circulating water is taken through the engine temperature sensing plug connector and the water tank drainage switch.
3. Before installing the pressure reducer, slightly open the cylinder valve to remove dirt to prevent dust and moisture into the pressure reducer. When opening the cylinder valve, do not target the outlet of the cylinder valve to the operator or others to prevent hurting people because of the high pressure gas suddenly rushing out.
4. When disassembling and replacing the pressure reducer, turn off the cylinder valve first, and discharge the high pressure gas in the pipeline through the inflation valve before disassembly.